Friday, March 20, 2009

Pack Three

Pack 3 +12
177 Ken Phelps
215 Alvin Davis
24 John Dopson
227 Jim Sundberg
268 Mike Aldrete
210 Harold Reynolds
425 Gary Redus
278 Lonnie Smith
174 Rafael Santana
466 Rick Reuschel
156 Al Newman
189 Mike Moore

Howard pointed out that the list of replica cards is printed on the back of the sweepstakes card, so that answer my question from yesterday about how many different sweepstakes cards there are. I pulled a second Duke Snider from this pack.


"Should I smile or look serious? I'm just not su..." CLICK. Actually, it kind of reminds me of my driver's license. When the lady said OK, I looked up and smiled. What she actually meant was "OK, we're done."


Spring training in Arizona. I love the rocky hills in the background.

This is, in my opinion, one of the classic baseball poses and this card just looks great. It took me a long time, but I actually do like Harold Reynolds on TV. He was a little shaky at first and even now he talks too much sometimes. But overall I think he does a good job.

Tomorrow will be the final pack of the top layer, maybe we'll get something good. For now, I've got to figure out what to do with this gum. Maybe I'll save it all and build something at the end.

0 comments: