Monday, June 29, 2009

The time has come...

to begin viewing one of the worst sets in the history of baseball cards.


We see Dale Murphy's smiling face. Little did he know that he and his Braves were on their way to losing 106 games in 1988.

Pack number one will be posted on A Pack to be Named Later pretty soon, but I've got a few format changes for this break.


In a comment Andy made a few days ago, he said he had tried to find nice photographs in this set and couldn't come up with anything. So what I'm going to do is choose and post what I think is the best looking card from each pack, and at the end of the box, we'll vote for the best card.

Also, I want to see how much of the puzzle I can put together from this one box. So at the end of every day's pack, there will be a photo of the puzzle progress.

This should be a fun one...

2 comments:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

This is gonna be awesome!

Captain Canuck said...

it's my feelings that '88 Donruss is the ONLY reason Dale Murphy has not been elected to the Hall of Fame.